National Geographic Endeavor
The National Geographic Endeavor is an expedition ship ideally suited for Galapagos expeditions. There are 5 different trip options ranging from 10 days to 17 days. Trips to the Galapagos start at $6,590 and go up to $13,180. Trip highlights include:
- Snorkel trips with fish, sea turtles, penguins and other sea life.
- Visit beautiful islands
- Explore the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Explore the Galapogos waters by kayak or glass-bottom boat
The Silversea Galápagos is an expedition style cruise geared towards experiencing the amazing wildlife and natural wonders of the Galapagos. Trips range from 7 -8 days, and prices range from $6,000 to $11,000 USD.
Celebrity Xpedition offers several cruise trips to the Galapagos, ranging from 7 nights to 15 nights. These cruises emphasize sustainable trips, and make every effort to minimize the carbon footprint of each cruise and protect the natural environment. Trip highlights include:
- Environmentally friendly cruise ship
- Modern luxury amenities
- Locally grown organic food on board
- Meals, drinks, snorkeling equipment and wetsuits all included